My Photo
Name:
Location: Akron, OH, United States

I consider myself a writer and a foodie, though both are debatable. I am a collared sub to my husband of seven years. We have two boys. They keep me busy and away from all the books I want to read. We are trying to balance our love of kink and getting enough sleep to function. I drink a lot of coffee.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Future of Online Games

There's a website . . . www.freerice.com. You need to check this out. The idea is that you choose the correct definition for the word that is given and 10 grains of rice are donated to the United Nations to fight world hunger. What could be easier? You don't even get penalized for getting a word wrong. Just keep trudging through. You have a great SAT/GRE prep and feed people at the same time. I think this is a unique and wonderful idea.  Giving something while learning something.  Educating with definitions while also educating about world issues. Too bad addicting games does not have something this cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home