My Photo
Name:
Location: Akron, OH, United States

I consider myself a writer and a foodie, though both are debatable. I am a collared sub to my husband of seven years. We have two boys. They keep me busy and away from all the books I want to read. We are trying to balance our love of kink and getting enough sleep to function. I drink a lot of coffee.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer news

Well, baby steps. My parents are home from Ireland, I'm getting married in 78 days, and I can't wait to move to Pittsburgh in August. So now, it's just not letting any one of those things drive me crazy. 

I got a great job with the Pitt partners program. Since my department doesn't offer assistantships they hire us out to local businesses. Which, gives them the chance to offer us money for classes and the businesses get good workers that they don't have to pay as much. So I get money for school and hopefully will make enough a month to cover rent. Yeah!

I've actually decided to venture back to my junior and senior thesis and see about publication. It's very interesting to me how some journals require very little and some expect a complete reformatting. But, I've got one around to send and hopefully will get two more out by the end of the month. 

So, as long as I can keep spending next to nothing the next few weeks we should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home